THE PLANTAR FASCIITIS FIX
Done-For-You Solutions That Quickly Relieve Painful Plantar Fasciitis And Prevent It From Ever Returning!Let's Fix My Plantar Fasciitis →
HAVE YOU BEEN FEELING...
✔︎ Sharp Foot Pain
✔︎ Difficulty Walking When You Get Out of Bed
✔︎ Foot Stiffness
✔︎ Tight Calf Muscles
✔︎ Trouble with Balance
✔︎ Chronically Tender and Sore Feet
✔︎ Difficulty Getting Up + Around
…THIS CAN BE A SIGN OF PROBLEMATIC PLANTAR FASCIITIS!Let's Fix My Plantar Fasciitis →
Everyone has a band of tissue that connects the front of their foot to their heel. This is called the plantar fascia and due to repeated stress, standing, running, or chronically tight calf muscles -- tears and damage to the tissue can occur.
The good news is this…healing your Plantar Fasciitis woes is easily done right at home! And the extraordinarily good news is that you have the tools to do that, right in front of you!
Do your first few steps out of bed cause you tremendous pain?
Sound familiar? You’re not alone! Approximately 2 million patients are treated for plantar fasciitis every year.
Anyone who has any experience with plantar fasciitis knows your foot can become chronically sore and inflamed - ouch! It can become excruciating to walk. Your whole foot feels tender, making movement really difficult.
This is not something you can live with long-term!
This is why, after helping so many people find relief from Plantar Fasciitis, I’ve created this course as a one-stop-solution to feel better FAST, all from the comfort of your own home!Let's Fix My Plantar Fasciitis →
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
✔︎ You want to heal and prevent painful, stiff joints from limiting your mobility!
✔︎ You crave easy, effective, gentle healing tools you can use right from the comfort of your own home!
✔︎ You desire a customized daily practice to improve your foot strength + mobility to achieve comfortable movement!
✔︎ You want to optimize your foot health and prevent pain + stiffness before it even begins — the best rehab is prehab!
✔︎ You would like to avoid expensive trips to the Doctor, Physical Therapist, or Chiropractor!
✔︎ You need an easy-to-understand instructor and a clear “done-for-you” approach to resolving your plantar fasciitis + foot pain!Let's Fix My Plantar Fasciitis →
▶️ 7 Easy-To-Follow Foot Strength + Mobility Videos
⏱ 10-20-min Variations
✅ Beginner Friendly
LESSON 1: UNDERSTANDING PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN
- Learn the ins and outs of Plantar Fasciitis along with tips + tricks you can incorporate easily into your daily routine to "prehab" your feet (aka taking preventative action).
LESSON 2: SWEET RELEASE
- Release stuck, stiff tissues and joints in your feet while breaking up scar tissues and adhesions that create excess pain. This myofascial release practice gives new life to your feet and creates the foundation for healing.
LESSON 3: TAPE THE PAIN AWAY
- Learn easy-to-use, easy-to-apply Kinesiology Taping techniques to help ease plantar fasciitis pain and support your ankles.
LESSON 4: TENDER TOES MOBILITY BOOSTER
- You’ll learn how lack of toe mobility can be the biggest reason for your foot pain and poor balance. You will be able to self-assess for toe mobility restrictions and apply the right tools to release your toes FAST!
LESSON 5: FOOT MOBILITY + STRENGTH OPTIMIZER
- Foot mobility + strength is crucial to support your posture, maintain proper balance, and avoid issues created further up your body. This subtle, yet highly-effective session will gently reawaken your foot strength and instantly activate the deep supporting muscles of your feet and deep core.
LESSON 6: ACTIVE ANKLES
- Stiff, tight, weak ankles can lead to over-pronation (flat feet) or under pronation (high arches) that are a major contributor to plantar fasciitis. Easily self-assess your stance for these posture faults and gain tools to both strengthen and mobilize cranky ankles.
LESSON 7: HEALTHY HIPS MOBILITY + STRENGTH BOOSTER
- Tight, stiff, or weak hips can often be a hidden culprit of plantar fasciitis and foot pain. This lesson provides you with all the tools to reinvigorate your hip health, improve balance + stability while instantly realigning how you stand on your feet.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
✔︎ Anyone who is dealing with Plantar Fasciitis and ready for a solution that actually works!
✔︎ Anyone who is tired of foot pain and discomfort and is ready to take action!
✔︎ Anyone who wants to improve their mobility, improve balance easily and prevent the most common foot issues before they even begin -- right at home!
✔︎ Anyone looking to add foot-saving exercises to their daily exercise regimen that are safe, effective, medically recognized, and most of all easy-to-incorporate into a busy schedule.
✔︎ This course is amazing for any movement or fitness level — whether you are simply a beginner or looking to supplement new movements into your current routine.Let's Fix My Plantar Fasciitis →
THIS COURSE IS MEDICALLY-REVIEWED BY LEADING PHYSICAL REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS FOR SAFETY AND EFFICACY.
“What I really love about Tristan‘s courses is that he combines yoga with restorative care. Keeping in mind all the knowledge base that a Physical Therapist has related to safety for joints and overall generalized movements. I think that the videos are well thought out and the progression either every day or every week is adequate…the tips, the modifications that he gives are fantastic. They’re for every level and I highly recommend his videos. You will be completely satisfied. I just know it!“
– Michele Wahl, Licensed Physical Therapist
ABOUT TRISTAN GATTO
From retirees to celebrities, Tristan has helped people all over the world learn how to eliminate pain + stiffness without medications through physical therapy-based yoga and joint-safe mobility techniques that can be used in the comfort of your own home.
As the creator of Yoga Prehab® and Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, he is a pioneer in prehabilitative therapeutic practices that are designed for ALL LEVELS, doctor-approved, and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.
Each Yoga Prehab® course is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving body rejuvenation tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.