Movement Medicine: Prevent Hip Issues Before They Begin
Let's face it, hip discomfort can destroy your quality of life...
Even simple things like bending down to tie your shoelaces, climbing stairs, or getting out of your car can leave you feeling stiff and sore -- even standing up after sitting down for a long period can leave your hips screaming!
For years, medical research has proven that maintaining a targeted exercise and mobility program is crucial to the health of your hips over your lifetime.
Instructed by Tristan Gatto, a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Instructor, you'll be guided through 5 anatomically optimized lessons that will help you get to the root of your hip issues and even prevent them from ever occurring in the first place.GET STARTED NOW >
WITH THIS HIGHLY BENEFICIAL COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Learn the common causes of hip pain and how to improve with gentle progressive physical therapy-based hip exercises and techniques.
- Target areas of muscle imbalance, faulty joint alignment, and shore up weaknesses in your hip health.
- Gently improve your hip strength and mobility without damaging your joints or getting hurt.
- Build stronger support and more fluidity around your hip joints.
- Get back to the activities you love to do without fear of hip pain or stiffness.
- Enjoy these easy-to-use workouts from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Even when you've completed the program, you'll have lifetime access to continue your progress forever!
- Pairs perfectly with: KNEE RESET FOR PAIN + STIFFNESS COURSE
▶️ 5 Easy-To-Follow Hip Strength + Mobility Videos
⏱ 15-20-min Variations
✔︎ Only ONE set of exercises to focus on per week.
🚫 No Monthly Subscription! (1-time purchase)
🔓 Lifetime Access
LESSON 1: WAKE UP YOUR HIPS
- Tight, immobile hips can affect your low back, as well as, weak and unstable hips. In this lesson, we introduce gentle mobility and muscle activation in and around your hip to generate more range of motion and fluidity in your hip joints.
LESSON 2: INNER + OUTER HIP STRENGTH
- In this lesson, we mobilize the hips in a seated position on a chair to strengthen and stretch your hip flexors, hip abductors, and hip adductors. This series of exercises is also great to use at a desk or anywhere you have a chair available.
LESSON 3: HIP FREEDOM
- This lesson emphasizes functional activities and movement performed by the hip: hip hinging, single leg balance, and hip mobility movement patterns. This series will aim to improve your internal and external hip rotation. Better rotatation = improved range of motion and less stiffness!
LESSON 4: HIP STRENGTH CHALLENGE
We continue to build greater hip stability and strength as we increase the intensity and demand placed on the structures of your hips in a safe + gentle way. This series of exercises will build stronger movement patterns while improving your hip mobility.
LESSON 5: DYNAMIC HIPS
- The last lesson ties everything together and focuses on high-level dynamic strengthening exercises and activities for your hips. This series will hit the hip musculature from many different angles while challenging your stability and balance. This ensures strength and agility no matter what activities you return to following this course.
BONUS VIDEOS: POST-WORKDAY HIP RECOVERY
- You receive 3 extra videos that will give you tools to release tight, tense muscles and provide you with simple stretching and strengthening routines you can use at the end of every day!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
✔︎ Anyone who is tired of hip stiffness, discomfort, or pain and ready to take action!
✔︎ Anyone who wants to get active again and revitalize the health of their hip without getting hurt.
✔︎ Anyone who wants to protect their joints and prevent hip issues before they even begin.
✔︎ Anyone looking to add hip-saving exercises to their daily exercise regimen that are safe, effective, medically recognized, and most of all easy-to-incorporate into a busy schedule.
✔︎ This course is amazing for any movement or fitness level -- whether you are simply a beginner or looking to supplement new movements into your current routine.
✔︎ **Hip Replacement safe!**GET STARTED NOW >
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
"I am no stranger to Tristan Gatto's courses. To say he's a body genius is an understatement! His straight forward direction and kind demeanor make learning the techniques in this course and his others very user-friendly. Even for this aging body, I am able to do most of the movements and exercises he teaches. LOVE LOVE LOVE his courses!" - Joan
"I've bought other courses claiming to help improve movement and get rid of pain, but they were too complicated to learn. Tristan's teaching is straight forward and he is easy to understand. It reminds me of my physical therapy exercises but much more focused and structured. This course makes sense!" - James
"Tristan's courses have helped far more than physio sessions!" - Sally
THIS COURSE IS MEDICALLY-REVIEWED BY LEADING PHYSICAL REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS FOR SAFETY AND EFFICACY.
“What I really love about Tristan‘s courses is that he combines yoga with restorative care. Keeping in mind all the knowledge base that a Physical Therapist has related to safety for joints and overall generalized movements. I think that the videos are well thought out and the progression either every day or every week is adequate…the tips, the modifications that he gives are fantastic. They’re for every level and I highly recommend his videos. You will be completely satisfied. I just know it!“
– Michele Wahl, Licensed Physical Therapist
ABOUT TRISTAN GATTO
From retirees to celebrities, Tristan has helped people all over the world learn how to eliminate pain + stiffness without medications through physical therapy-based yoga and joint-safe mobility techniques that can be used in the comfort of your own home.
As the creator of Yoga Prehab® and Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, he is a pioneer in prehabilitative therapeutic practices that are designed for ALL LEVELS, doctor-approved, and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.
Each Yoga Prehab® course is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving body rejuvenation tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.