Movement Medicine: Prevent Knee Issues Before They Begin
Let's face it, knee discomfort can destroy your quality of life...
Even simple things like bending down to tie your shoelaces, climbing stairs, or getting out of your car can leave you feeling stiff and sore -- even standing up after sitting down for a long period can leave your knees screaming!
For years, medical research has proven that maintaining a targeted exercise and mobility program is crucial to the health of your knees over your lifetime.
Instructed by Tristan Gatto, a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and Celebrity Yoga Instructor, you'll be guided through 5 anatomically optimized lessons that will help you get to the root of your knee issues and even prevent them from ever occurring in the first place.GET STARTED NOW >
WITH THIS HIGHLY BENEFICIAL COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Learn the common causes of knee pain and how to improve with gentle progressive physical therapy-based knee exercises and techniques.
- Target areas of muscle imbalance, faulty joint alignment, and shore up weaknesses in your knee health.
- Gently improve your knee strength and mobility without damaging your joints or getting hurt.
- Build stronger support and more fluidity around your knee joints.
- Get back to the activities you love to do without fear of knee pain or stiffness.
- Enjoy these easy-to-use workouts from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Even when you've completed the program, you'll have lifetime access to continue your progress forever!
- Pairs perfectly with: HIP RESET FOR PAIN + STIFFNESS COURSE
▶️ 5 Easy-To-Follow Knee Strength + Mobility Videos
⏱ 15-20-min Variations
✔︎ Only ONE set of exercises to focus on per week.
🚫 No Monthly Subscription! (1-time purchase)
🔓 Lifetime Access
LESSON 1: DEMYSTIFYING KNEE PAIN
- The root of knee issues can often be linked to stiff ankles. This lesson emphasizes ankle mobility and strength to ensure success as we reset and rejuvenate your movement patterns.
LESSON 2: OPTIMIZE YOUR MUSCLE FIBERS
- In this lesson, you will activate both fast and slow-twitch fibers in your muscles to build stability and strength, in addition to agility, power, and muscle responsiveness.
LESSON 3: MOTION IS LOTION
- Targeted Functional Activities mimic movements we perform on a daily basis, however, never pay much attention to. In this lesson, we will utilize these common every day movements to our benefit to mobilize and lubricate the knee and hip joints. Remember, "MOTION IS LOTION" for the knees and the hips.
LESSON 4: KNEE STRENGTH CHALLENGE
This lesson builds on the previous and continues to emphasize functional exercises such as standing squats, step-ups, and dynamic balance activities. These functional activities challenge not only the strength of the knee but also the stability and agility of your movement.
LESSON 5: DYNAMIC KNEES
- The last lesson ties everything together and focuses on dynamic movement such as stepping up and over a step, dynamic lunging to challenge the knee at multiple angles, and balancing on uneven surfaces. This ensures strength and agility no matter what activities you return to following this course.
BONUS VIDEOS: POST-WORKDAY KNEE RECOVERY
- You receive 2 extra videos that will give you tools to release tight, tense muscles and provide you with simple stretching and strengthening routines you can use at the end of every day!
GET STARTED NOW >
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
✔︎ Anyone who is tired of knee stiffness, discomfort, or pain and ready to take action!
✔︎ Anyone who wants to get active again and revitalize the health of their knees without getting hurt.
✔︎ Anyone who wants to protect their joints and prevent knee issues before they even begin.
✔︎ Anyone looking to add knee-saving exercises to their daily exercise regimen that are safe, effective, medically recognized, and most of all easy-to-incorporate into a busy schedule.
✔︎ This course is amazing for any movement or fitness level -- whether you are simply a beginner or looking to supplement new movements into your current routine.
✔︎ **Knee Replacement safe!**GET STARTED NOW >
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
THIS COURSE IS MEDICALLY-REVIEWED BY LEADING PHYSICAL REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS FOR SAFETY AND EFFICACY.
“What I really love about Tristan‘s courses is that he combines yoga with restorative care. Keeping in mind all the knowledge base that a Physical Therapist has related to safety for joints and overall generalized movements. I think that the videos are well thought out and the progression either every day or every week is adequate…the tips, the modifications that he gives are fantastic. They’re for every level and I highly recommend his videos. You will be completely satisfied. I just know it!“
– Michele Wahl, Licensed Physical Therapist
ABOUT TRISTAN GATTO
From retirees to celebrities, Tristan has helped people all over the world learn how to eliminate pain + stiffness without medications through physical therapy-based yoga and joint-safe mobility techniques that can be used in the comfort of your own home.
As the creator of Yoga Prehab® and Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, he is a pioneer in prehabilitative therapeutic practices that are designed for ALL LEVELS, doctor-approved, and medically reviewed by leading physical rehabilitation professionals for safety and efficacy.
Each Yoga Prehab® course is developed with an emphasis on easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, time-saving body rejuvenation tools you can incorporate immediately into your daily routine.